Phone: 378-CLUB or 378-2593
Membership & Dues Information
New members must be approved by a voice vote of members present at a monthly meeting.
Note: Tickets must be picked up at the clubhouse. Tickets will be available from the
meeting night in August or anytime at club. Tickets must be turned in by the day of the
Turkey Diner. No dues will be accepted for the following year until Turkey Raffle tickets
are paid for.
8. Be sure to sign in at meetings, since members who
dont sign the roster dont get credit for attending
9. Members must abide by all FSC rules at all times. (if
in doubt, please ask)
10. FSC has many special fund raising events such as:
Super Gun, Beast Feast, and Turkey Dinner to
11. FSC also hosts an annual Scholarship Shoot which allows us
to offer three (3) scholarships
12. FSC offers two (2)50 yd. pistol ranges, 100 yd./200
yd. rifle range, trap, sporting clays course,
13. Members will receive a newsletter of club activities every
other monthly e-mail (preferred) or by
14. FSC is recognized as the largest independent
sportsmens club in PA. We are a progressive and
15. FSC is a member of:
National Rifle Association
FSC also supports many local fundraisers and activities, with an emphasis on supporting
We hope you will enjoy the club facilities and get to know the other members.
All scheduled events are open to the public. (see schedule card)
Exceptions: Members Appreciation Day. Club Championship.
All other use of the ranges require membership in FSC
All members~ please wear your membership pin and display your parking pass when using the ranges.